Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Amazing Piggy Info

 Have you ever been concerned about you piggy's health, home, and other piggy problems? Let me tell you when I first got Porky I would flip out every time something happened to him. For instance one time I freaked out when Pooh had dirt in his eye ..  ha ha yeah it was that bad.  Don't feel alone because I was the same way and still am actually but it is OK!  their are others like me. I found this amazing forum that helped me out with every concern I had of my pigs. They have pictures, important health issues, diets, cages  that you can copy or get ideas from, etc. and the people their are really nice! They also have a really cool chat room called cavy chat cute name and very helpful! >.< 
The site or forum which ever you prefer is called www.guineapigcages.com/
  I  hope it is as helpful for you as it was for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment