Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Taquito Intro

Hello! I just wanted to Introduce my little piggy's before me the piggy lover and the bun lover threw some of the knowledge we have of these little critters :3

 I got to say owning these piggy's has been the most work I have had in such a long time but I believe its worth it because I love these little brats. <3

 This here is Porky on the top and on the bottom is pooh so together its porky-pooh!

 First I wanted to introduce Porky he was my first  male piggy, and hes already a year! I have had him for about five months now, he was a sad little pig at first but then I got him his wonderful companion Pooh who was adopted at the age of five and is a male, I love him and Porky ever so dearly. It was like love at first site with them. :)

 They both have learned so much from each other that they are inseparable and id like to keep it that way and who knows I might get them a girl to boss them around a bit.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment